Windows 10, the latest Microsoft operating system, has already been installed on more than 110 million computers, and that number is growing every day. But the American corporation wants more, so it has given its users an incredible promotion offering thousands of movies and games for just 10 cents.
Windows 10 has already achieved quite a bit of success, but Microsoft has a bit more ambition and would like to see a new platform installed in at least a billion computers in the next few years. So the company is developing new incentives to encourage users to switch to Windows 10, and the latest one is targeted at US residents.
By the end of this month, the Windows Store has an incredible promotion offering up to 1000 of the latest movies, music and computer and mobile games for Windows 10 users, priced just 10 cents per piece.
Each day the assortment will change, and at the promo price you can buy such films as Jurrassic World, Terminator Genisys, Death Games. Part 1 chorus, as well as many new albums of well-known artists and useful programs.
- Identifying sensible programs of best bone conduction headphones - 28/06/2017
- Fantastic Recommendations On Developing Essential Aspects Of Best Wireless Earbuds - 14/06/2017
- Bone Conduction Headphones - 22/05/2017
- Aftershkoz Trekz Titanium Headphones Review - 12/05/2017
- First Look: Aftershokz Bone Conduction Headphones - 02/05/2017
- The Russian bot network has plundered millions of dollars from advertisers - 01/05/2017
- AfterShokz’ Open Ear Headphones Fit Better Than They Sound - 29/04/2017
- Pick Up Your Bone Conduction Headphones And Start Looking Like A Dork Today - 12/04/2017
- Bone Conduction Headphones Are Safer And Smarter - 02/04/2017
- Music To My Bones - 29/03/2017