ACTON, the company specializing in electric skateboarding, announces another model. The BLINK S is lighter from its predecessor and has a better battery life for a greater range of charge.
Over the years the only skateboarding engine was their user, who had to shove his foot off the ground. Technological advances have made electrical versions of these devices appear on the market, and ACTION is one of the newest players on the market.
The company, which launched its first electric skateboard last year, has just announced three more products, and the first one will be the BLINK S model, whose debut we can expect already in March.
The new skateboard is very lightweight and equipped with an engine that spins it up to 24 km / h. It is powered by a battery that will allow you to travel up to 11 km on one charge. The product will also include a wireless connectivity module, which, via a mobile application, will allow you to select one of several available driving modes, check your distance traveled, track your route,
- Finest Noise Cancelling Earplugs For Sleeping - 17/08/2017
- Identifying sensible programs of best bone conduction headphones - 28/06/2017
- Fantastic Recommendations On Developing Essential Aspects Of Best Wireless Earbuds - 14/06/2017
- Bone Conduction Headphones - 22/05/2017
- Aftershkoz Trekz Titanium Headphones Review - 12/05/2017
- First Look: Aftershokz Bone Conduction Headphones - 02/05/2017
- The Russian bot network has plundered millions of dollars from advertisers - 01/05/2017
- AfterShokz’ Open Ear Headphones Fit Better Than They Sound - 29/04/2017
- Pick Up Your Bone Conduction Headphones And Start Looking Like A Dork Today - 12/04/2017
- Bone Conduction Headphones Are Safer And Smarter - 02/04/2017