With the bending case of the iPhone 6, the next generation of smartphones, Apple will pay more attention to the strength of the materials from which it is made. In future generations, the American corporation is going to use aluminum with considerably higher hardness.
The launch of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has been widely echoed online, but not necessarily the way Apple wants it. The company used the aluminum 2474, but it turned out to be very thin. Therefore, for some time in the network appeared pictures of curved devices, the weak housing deformed when worn in trousers.
Apple admitted that the problem was a small number of devices, but quickly introduced structural modifications by installing additional casing reinforcements to prevent it from bending.
In subsequent generations, the company intends to completely eliminate this problem by using much more powerful 7000 Series aluminum. This is exactly the same material that was used in the Apple Watch case, giving the watch more durability. The US corporation plans to use it also in the next iPhone 6 models, which should increase its strength of 60 percent.
Unfortunately, it also complicates the production process, greatly extending it at the same time. For this reason, Apple Watch's manufacturing factories are failing to comply with orders, resulting in almost two months delay in delivery of the new product.
- Identifying sensible programs of best bone conduction headphones - 28/06/2017
- Fantastic Recommendations On Developing Essential Aspects Of Best Wireless Earbuds - 14/06/2017
- Bone Conduction Headphones - 22/05/2017
- Aftershkoz Trekz Titanium Headphones Review - 12/05/2017
- First Look: Aftershokz Bone Conduction Headphones - 02/05/2017
- The Russian bot network has plundered millions of dollars from advertisers - 01/05/2017
- AfterShokz’ Open Ear Headphones Fit Better Than They Sound - 29/04/2017
- Pick Up Your Bone Conduction Headphones And Start Looking Like A Dork Today - 12/04/2017
- Bone Conduction Headphones Are Safer And Smarter - 02/04/2017
- Music To My Bones - 29/03/2017