Modern gadgets have become part of our lives and are so ubiquitous that we sometimes feel overwhelmed by them. The debate over positive or negative features of technology can lead to infinity, but it seems that one area of our lives is severely affected. Our dream
Interestingly, although all age groups use new technologies, a study of 4700 people from seven countries indicated that mostly young people indicated that sleep problems were related to continual networking.
It does not seem strange if it was in the younger group of respondents that there were more adherents to holding the phone under the pillow.
Apart from subjective perceptions, there are also quite scientific premises for assuming that screening does not coincide with our natural daily cycle. The fact is that modern appliances, equipped with LED screens, emit so-called "blue light". The receptors of our eyes receive this phenomenon just as our ancestors received it, sending a message to the brain that it was already morning. It is easy to imagine how such a signal in the morning can confuse our biological computer, especially after a full day of fatigue. Blue light blocks the secretion of melatonin, a hormone that supports natural sleep.
It's not just a theory, experimental research has shown that people using orange goggles who filtered blue light during bedtime use had a higher melatonin level than they did without them.
- Finest Noise Cancelling Earplugs For Sleeping - 17/08/2017
- Identifying sensible programs of best bone conduction headphones - 28/06/2017
- Fantastic Recommendations On Developing Essential Aspects Of Best Wireless Earbuds - 14/06/2017
- Bone Conduction Headphones - 22/05/2017
- Aftershkoz Trekz Titanium Headphones Review - 12/05/2017
- First Look: Aftershokz Bone Conduction Headphones - 02/05/2017
- The Russian bot network has plundered millions of dollars from advertisers - 01/05/2017
- AfterShokz’ Open Ear Headphones Fit Better Than They Sound - 29/04/2017
- Pick Up Your Bone Conduction Headphones And Start Looking Like A Dork Today - 12/04/2017
- Bone Conduction Headphones Are Safer And Smarter - 02/04/2017